Come visit our private suite where we enable deep-dive demonstrations of our wide breadth of AI chips for IOT, Edge and Cloud.
The latest GTI products demonstrating amazing capabilities, and products from partners from USA, Israel, South Korea, Japan and China……
GTI new product demos:
- Lightspeeur™ 5801S vs Movidius 2 side-by-side demo using Raspberry Pi4
- Lacelli™ Edge Inferencing Server: Featuring AI Acceleration Subsystem
- GAINBOARD™ 2803 demos with NXP BlueBox Dev.
- Hardware for AutomotiveTiled Object Detection
- Lane Detection
- Traffic Light Detection
- Street Scene Tiled Segmentation
- MPEG7 “Shoot & Search” demo showing CDVA capabilities
- Next generation chip prototype (larger images, faster performance & low energy)
Partner demos from around the world:
- Smartphone using Lightspeeur 5801
- Bokeh Effect Image Enhancement
- Super Resolution Image Enhancement
- Facial Recognition (Sensory’s Financial Institution Grade Quality)
- ARM AI Edge Server using Lightspeeur™ 2803:
- i.MX 8M Mini System-On-Module Development Board
- 1U Edge Inferencing Server for Data Centers
- Robot Vacuum Camera Module, paired with Lightspeeur™ 5801
- Smart Car products, paired with Lightspeeur™ 2801
Where: LVCC West Gate
CVPR 2019 Expo will be the largest gathering of professionals from across the world and from every aspect of the computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence industry.
Stop by and visit us at booth #412!
We will also be presenting four papers.
June 16th @ 12pm
System Demo of CNN Domain Specific Accelerator with Embedded MRAM in-memory Computing for Mobile and IoT Applications
SuperChat: Dialogue Generation by Transfer Learning from Vision to Language using Two-dimensional Word Embedding and Pretrained ImageNet CNN Models
SuperTML: Two-Dimensional Word Embedding for the Precognition on Structured Tabular Data
SuperCaptioning: Image Captioning Using Two-dimensional Word Embedding
Close to 300 technical presentations and sessions are selected by a committee of electronic design experts offer information on recent developments and trends, management practices and new products, methodologies and technologies.
A highlight of DAC is its exhibition and suite area with approximately 200 of the leading and emerging companies in:
- Design Services
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Embedded Systems and Software (ESS)
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
The conference is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and is supported by ACM’s Special Interest Group on Design Automation (SIGDA).
Stop by and visit us at booth #529!
AI is moving towards edge devices, making connected things become even more intelligent. Curious about discovering how Edge AI can bring huge benefits to your IoT design? Then join us on April 18th to learn more.
Dr. Lin Yang, Co-Founder and Chief Scientist at Gyrfalcon Technology, will be presenting “Executing Learning and Use of AI on the Edge” at 7:20 pm, followed by Q&A.
The AAAI conference’s purpose is to promote research in artificial intelligence (AI) and scientific exchange among AI researchers, practitioners, scientists, and engineers in affiliated disciplines. AAAI-19 will have a diverse technical track, student abstracts, poster sessions, invited speakers, tutorials, workshops, and exhibit and competition programs, all selected according to the highest reviewing standards.
The AAAI-19 workshop program includes 16 workshops covering a wide range of topics in artificial intelligence. GTI will be presenting two papers:
1. Super Characters: A Conversion from Sentiment Classification to Image Classification.
2. Squared English Word: A Method of Generating Glyph to Use Super Characters for Sentiment Analysis
Come visit our private suite where we enable deep dive demonstrations of our wide breadth of AI chips for IOT, Edge and Cloud. In addition to 12 innovative demonstrations, you will learn about our expanded portfolio of AI model building tools and have a chance to meet the leaders of Gyrfalcon.
Where: LVCC South Hall 2, Private Meeting Room #114
Book a time slot
What: Gyrfalcon is presenting the next generation of non-volatile MRAM memory and computing-in-memory, co-designed and manufactured by TSMC.
Abstract: We designed a device for Convolution Neural Network applications with non-volatile MRAM memory and computing-in-memory co-designed architecture. It has been successfully fabricated using 22nm technology node CMOS Si process. More than 40MB MRAM density with 9.9TOPS/W are provided. It enables multiple models within one single chip for mobile and IoT device applications.
When: Demonstration workshop on Friday, December 7th @ 4:30 pm
If this advanced MRAM architecture is of interest, contact us.
Link to Paper: https://arxiv.org/abs/1811.12179
This Conference is devoted to tackling the complex challenges of IoT design and implementations of device security and designed specifically for IoT product developers, engineers and managers concerned about IoT device security.
Hear Us Speak: Our Senior VP of Engineering, Terry Torng, will be giving a keynote presentation about “Edge AI for the IoT Endpoint”.
Conference Topics Covered Include:
- Implementing End-to-End Security
- Hardware and Software Security Components
- Secure Data Storage : Protection and Connectivity Protocols
- Using Security Frameworks and Dev Kits
- Matching IoT Profiles with Security Requirements
- Understanding the Performance and Energy Impact of Security
What to Expect: Industry leaders presenting informative Keynotes and a high-level panel discussion in the morning, two tracks of technical breakout sessions in the afternoon, exhibits and product demonstrations all day with a complimentary lunch, a networking reception from 4:30 – 6:00 pm, plus the 2018 conference proceedings.
40 TELCOS. 30 DEMOS. 800 PRIVATE MEETINGS OVER 7 HOURS OF NETWORKING
TC3, Telecom Council Carrier Connections, is a working summit where tech scouts and corporate innovation teams from every corner of the communications industry discover innovation. Global telcos, telecom vendors, investors and startups spend 2 days meeting and learning from each other.
See Our Demo: We welcome you to stop by our demo table for a demonstration on our latest technology and products.
Hear Us Speak: Marc Naddell, VP of Marketing at Gyrfalcon Technology Inc., will be speaking at 2:40 pm on Wednesday, October 17th during the “ComTech Innovation Review”.